International Journal of Multidisciplinary Education and Research

International Journal of Multidisciplinary Education and Research


International Journal of Multidisciplinary Education and Research
International Journal of Multidisciplinary Education and Research
Vol. 7, Issue 3 (2022)

Effect of work environment and motivation on the performance of civil servants in the staffing and development agency Tomohon city regional human resources


Tirza Nikita Wulan Moningka, Wilson Bogar, Recky H E Sendouw

This research was conducted with the title, "The Influence of Work Environment and Motivation on the Performance of Civil Servants in the Tomohon City Regional Personnel and Human Resources Development Agency". This study aims to determine the extent to which the influence of the work environment on performance, the influence of motivation on performance, and the influence of the work environment and motivation simultaneously on the performance of the Tomohon Regional Personnel and Human Resources Development Agency. The research method used in this study is a quantitative method. Research respondents were taken from a sample of Civil Servants at the Tomohon City Regional Personnel and Human Resources Development Agency. The sampling used was non-probability sampling technique, with a total sampling of 41 respondents. The conclusions drawn are based on the results of the analysis that the work environment and motivation have a positive and significant effect on performance. The closeness of the relationship based on SPSS is 0.742 and this relationship is included in the category of a strong relationship. The effect of work environment and motivation on the performance of Civil Servants at the Tomohon City Regional Personnel and Human Resources Development Agency is 55.1% and the remaining 44.9% is the influence of other variables not examined.
Download  |  Pages : 119-122
How to cite this article:
Tirza Nikita Wulan Moningka, Wilson Bogar, Recky H E Sendouw. Effect of work environment and motivation on the performance of civil servants in the staffing and development agency Tomohon city regional human resources. International Journal of Multidisciplinary Education and Research, Volume 7, Issue 3, 2022, Pages 119-122
International Journal of Multidisciplinary Education and Research International Journal of Multidisciplinary Education and Research